- Monday - 2 miles easy plus the usual pushups, situps and pullups.
- Tuesday - 5x2k in Twila Reid park - for the first time. The local Larwin park is torn up a bit after the city removed 3 trees - why, I don't know.
- Wednesday - 0.25 and out.
- skip to Saturday - 4 mile tempo on the track
- Sunday - about 15 on Maple Springs Truck Trail (2.6k or so of elevation gain)
So I've reverted to run hard on Tue/Sat and long on Wed/Sun. I'll do another week or so at status quo and then lengthen the Sunday workout.