Monday, March 8, 2010

Struggling

I'm still struggling to get to where I want to be. I think the only thing constant is constant struggle. I am making progress. I got through a 10 mile run on the track this week. I quit early the previous week with a very sore foot (because of callus). But now I'm working on that callus with a pumice stone - see - drug stores are good for something. Then I got sick on Friday from various sources of stress over the last two weeks. I tried chasing the sickness away with a workout on Saturday but what I really needed was rest which is what I got today. I revised my plans slightly to introduce a little more variety in my workouts (at least the locales) and maybe a little more routine. So this week, I hope I feel well enough to get out tomorrow and run some stadiums and maybe some drills. Keep struggling.

No comments: